Dusty's Mission

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dusty's Email -- 4/26/2010

Family,

So you got my plans this last week?? I only know the rough sketch, I know that they´ve finalized them now, but my ex-companion isn’t one of the secretaries anymore, so I don’t got the scoop on a lot anymore.

The 9 of May is Mother’s day, so I’m going to be in the same house that I was in for Christmas. I don’t know the key and what not to make call, or better yet I don’t remember, but it’s the same number you called for Christmas. I was thinking that at like 5, or 6. It’s up to you guys. Let me know next week, because it´ll be the last P-day before the call. You guys decide on a time and I’ll be at the house.

My b-day went well, some members and investigators invited us over for cake and tacos and all that good stuff. So it was a good day. So CJ´s grand day went well, good to hear. I can’t believe how grown up we all are. I still can’t believe that CJ is going to graduate. Oh, by the way, in his graduation invitation, is he wearing my purple tie???? I saw it and I recognized it and then after examining it, I was left with the doubt. I mean I´m not mad...or anything, I mean you could´ve asked for permission...or something;)

I did get my package this last week, and as of Saturday all the El Fudge cookies were gone. Yep I ate them all pretty quickly. But thanks for the things that you guys sent me. Also the letter from Kelsie.

I have a list of things that I´d like you guys to get before I get back. I´ll tell you guys the list on Mother’s day!!!

The week went by pretty fast, but it wasn’t one of the best weeks I´ve had in the mission. Almost the whole week I had a sore throat, and congestion. Yesterday I woke up with a stomach virus and a bad headache. My stomach still kinda hurts and my head has chilled out a bit, but it was so bad this morning that I could barely open my eyes without it just bugging me. Just an awful migraine. I feel alright now, but I still feel really tired and my body is achy, but it’s a little better.

Oh and next Monday I´m going go to Central Mexico for the last time. So I´d like it if you could put some money in my account, just the last souvenirs. Oh and Dad, what is your favorite scripture about Christ??? Just one scripture that is your favorite?? Please send it to me by next week. Thanks

Gotta run, the Zone Conference went good, President Bulloch is really focusing on the fact that when the new President comes, we can’t rebel against him, thinking that we know more....because that’s what happened when he got here. All the missionaries turned against him, and it was a horrible situation. So he´s starting to focus a lot on the importance of being obedient. I mean it doesn’t really apply to me, I’ll be home when he gets here. But the concept is an important one. But the interview went well, President talked a lot about not getting distracted these last couple months and finishing strong. I´m doing well, I mean dad you know how it is, but I can’t afford to get distracted, because I got a greeny with me. So I have to keep working.

Thanks for your letters and all, I´ll talk to you guys next week.

Elder Howard

No comments: