Dusty's Mission

Monday, November 9, 2009

Dusty's Email -- 11/9/2009

Hey,

I'm glad to hear that JJ Merril is going out on the mission. He's an awesome kid. Someone told me about Curtis getting married. I don't remember who, but one of the other missionaries here that knows him. Sounds like this last week went well for you guys. And that the performance went well for CJ...congrats congrats.

This last week went well. We had a ton of divisions to do within the zone, so my companion and I only worked together one day in our area. We baptized a man yesterday that had been investigating the church for 8 years. Imagine that, 8 years. We had been talking to him the last couple weeks and he finally decided to do it. He has seen so many missionaries, and it was so awesome to be apart of his baptismal service. This week coming up should be a little more calm, but the week after that is gonna be a hectic traveling one.

I told you that President Bulloch has put our zone in charge of doing a musical number for Elder Johnson when he comes.. We've decided to do the song Mary did you know. We started practicing yesterday and I think that it ll go well.

I got my package this last week and all was there. Thanks for all that snacks...the youth loved them...haha...I brought some to church and they all just went crazy for the AirHeads. They loved them.haha. my companion loves the Gushers.

This last week I wasn't feeling good. I threw up for only the second time on the mission on Saturday, and I had just a beating headache all of Saturday and Sunday. But today its calmed down and I'm feeling a lot better. I think that I ate something that didn't agree with my stomach.

All is well, its starting to get really cold. This last Thursday was the coldest day of the year here. But I'm staying warm. Don't worry mom.

Thanks for your letters and support. Dad I like that topic that your gonna speak on...seeing as that's the next step....hahahahaahahahaahahahahaha....in 7 and a half months. jk

Alright I gotta run talk to you later.

Elder Howard

No comments: