Dusty's Mission

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dusty's Email -- 8/31/2009

Hey,

Don’t have a lot of time so I`ll make this quick. I got your package this last week. Thanks for the snacks....and the pictures and the tape...I was cracking up over when Alenna walked up to CJ and yelled these are my panties....and he was like ok I don’t want them....haha.

Everything was there, so don’t worry.

Here they don’t do an apartment inspection. President Bulloch’s attitude is that he and his wife will teach us correct principles and let us govern ourselves. That if we don’t clean the house we will only hurt ourselves. HE said that he nor his wife have time to go out to the houses to check them. He usually asks the leaders when we do divisions to check the houses. Our house is usually clean.

Bueno, we had 2 baptisms this last week, we baptized a dad of a family that was all members except for him. So it was great, to see the changes that he`s made.

I sent you guys the wrong picture last week. The Mom, Dad and the boy are of that family, the little girl isn’t. She showed up to church in a white dress so one of the pictures has her in it. But only 3 got baptized last week. The family we just baptize the daughter turns 8 in like 2 weeks, and the dad is going to get the priesthood the week before. The plan is that he baptizes his daughter. cool huh? I`ll send you the right picture next week. Sorry.

Right now I`m studying the chapters of Alma in the Book of Mormon. I`m trying to study what each missionary did in their own area, Alma, Amulek, Aaron, and Ammon.....what they did to be such great missionaries and leaders. I`ve learned a lot.

Mom, Happy Birthday. I hope that it went well and that you are excited to start a new year.....hehehe.

Well I gotta run. I love you all and Dad Mike did tell me that Cory returned from Korea about a week ago. That’s crazy, I remember when he left.

Elder Howard

No comments: