Dusty's Mission

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dusty's Email -- 9/08/2009

Hey,

Thanks for the pictures of Brady’s birthday, sounds like it was good. I like the Suns jersey that he has...it’s a cool one....actually I want one like it. but when I get back.

Ok yesterday ended the transfer...so we got the call last night and yes I have transfers. I don’t know where I’m going to go...until tomorrow. A lot are saying the I`m going to return to the city...I hope so....but I’m excited for the change. I`ve been here for 5 almost 6 months.

That’s cool that you ran into Buffy. I hope that she does write me, it would be fancy.

No, labor day is not celebrated here.....so things just continue to move along.

Today as my last day in Tecamac. we played Soccer, bowled and we are going to see some members and converts now to say bye. I can’t believe how fast the time has passed. I feel like I don’t have that much time here, but then I realize that I’ve had 3 companions, completed a year in the mission and turned 20 here.....haha.

I`ve really learned a lot here. I`ve had 3 of the best companions in the mission. I`ve learned a lot more about missionary work and how to be a better missionary and person. I made mistakes but I have learned and have grown from them.

The week went well. We baptized and it rained a lot. On Friday we got completely soaked and it was fun. (No, I`m not sick:) Mom, I can make cookies here at the church. There is an oven there.

Well I gotta take off and prepare my suitcases and visit some more people.

Thanks for your letters and love.

Love,
Elder Howard

No comments: