Dusty's Mission

Monday, May 10, 2010

Dusty's Email -- 5/10/2010

Hey,

It was really good to talk to you guys yesterday. It was nice to hear all the kids and know that soon I`ll be back.

Not really much to say, everything is moving along here, we have a baptism on Sunday. The transfer also ends on Sunday and then Monday starts my last transfer. Next Monday we have a meeting with Elder Bednar, so I`m looking forward to seeing what he`s gonna say to us. He`s only invited our mission and the MTC to come, so it`ll be a good one.

I heard from ex-Elder Pickup today, he`s in Utah right now trying to figure out what he`s gonna do about school. It was so good to hear from him.

I got package this last week from the Berkheimers, they sent some pictures of Marcus and his wife and their kid. His kid looks like a really happy baby. haha, he just had a huge smile in the picture that she sent me.

Don't worry, I`m trying to get everything worked out with souvenirs and all. I`ve got a couple things, but there are things that I haven't found yet that I gotta keep searching for, but don't worry, I got that part covered.

Heard that the Suns swept the Spurs, all I got to say is, Booya baby.

But other than that all is well, just getting along here, and enjoying Mothers Day here in Mexico. We`ve been invited to eat with a couple of families so we are gonna be pretty busy tonight.

Mom, I think that i forgot to tell you Happy Mothers Day yesterday. Sorry, i got caught up the emotion of the call, and forgot that it was your day.
But i gotta run, talk to you guys in a week.

Love ya

Elder Howard

No comments: