Dusty's Mission

Monday, July 6, 2009

Dusty's Email -- 7/06/2009

Hey,

On Thursday I got your package, everything was in it I hope. Elder Fillerup and I and our whole zone couldn’t figure out CJ’s message, so I don’t know if everything was in it. I`m going to guess that I got everything. Thank you so much, I’ve just been eating all these elf fudge cookies the last couple days. And not sharing....hahaha.

The week went well work wise, we found some new people, but they didn't come to church. So we were bummed out about that. We had a family that we found, we talked to them on Saturday and they said that all was well and were excited to go to church. But since yesterday morning, we haven’t been able to find them. We call and text them, and they just like disappeared. We`ll see how that goes.

Sounds like CJ`s EFY experience was a great one, I’m really happy that he was able to find the answers he was looking for.

We had zone conference this last week and President gave the same talk that he gave in the leadership meeting, and asked all the missionaries to sign the Title of Liberty that he made. It’s pretty cool now, because it’s got like almost 220 signatures of all the leaders and the missionaries. The talk was a powerful one. I feel like every time President gives a talk or sends an email it’s more and more powerful every time.

Mom, I haven’t heard anything about Wade. Remember they moved away and I didn’t get his email or phone number, so I got no idea.

Elder Fillerup and I celebrated our Fourth of July eating some of the best hamburgers that are made. This guy has these salsas that he puts on, that it’s just so dang tasty. I love them burgers.
That’s kind of ironic about getting twins again. But cool Curtis Wallen came home this last week right??? From July till I get home, there is one of my buddies that comes home every month. Crazy huh???

Dad, happy early birthday.Hhope that the big four five goes well for you and that you enjoy your day.

We`re about 3 weeks from ending this transfer. The time has just flown....I think that I say that just about every time I write...but it’s because its true.

I got a bunch of pictures that I want to send home but I didn’t bring my USB, so you`re going to have to wait, one of those is the video of burning my shirt.

I`m real excited for this week, we should go to Teotihuacan this week coming, next Monday. We just have to get permission.

Well that’s about it for this week. Thank you all for your love and support while I’ve been out here. Oh and one more thing. Dang! everyone is just getting bigger and older. I`ve been looking through the pictures like crazy and everyone is like different. The pictures that I had of Brady was when he was born back in September. And Alenna too. They are so big now. I’ve seen the pictures that you sent me of them every now and then, but I’ve now had time to examine them, and wow, Brady’s going to be a stud. And CJ looks bigger, and better with his hair cut short. The most recent picture I had of him was when we went to San Diego before I left.

So it’s was good to see you all. Thanks so much.

Love
Elder Howard

No comments: