Dusty's Mission

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dusty's Email -- 2/9/09

First off...I sent a CD with pictures on Tuesday, I don’t know when you’ll get it, but it’s in the mail.

Sounds like you guys are still a bit busy with the bathroom repairs and CJ’s room, but sounds like all is going well.

Yesterday ended another cycle and last night we found out that my companion is being transferred and that I’m going to train a new missionary. I’m real excited for the chance to have a greenie put into my care and my ‘dad’ (E.Mora) is excited to have a ‘grandson’ in the mission.

Ee have 2 baptisms for this week. We had a good showing yesterday at church. I also gave a talk about the importance of missionary work and I really enjoyed that.

I didn’t know that Taylor was going to Puebla. Tell him I’m about an hour from there right now, and that he’s going to eat this type of food called Mole. Its good.....depending on the person that prepares it. But he’s going to eat a ton of it. Puebla is known for its Mole.

Wow, I didn’t know that about Sister Bowen and I’ll keep her in my prayers and hope that she survives the surgery.

Today we went to the Prisms that are here. I have some really cool pictures I’ll have to send home. In the next cycle were going to the Pyramids that are here. I’m pretty excited.

Not much else. The transfers are tomorrow, and I’ll travel 3 hours or so to pick up my ‘kid’ and then return. I get to see a lot of my friends so I’m excited for that.

Here is a shout out to my best friend reppin the QC, Michael you rock my socks like the beatles rocked the world.

Oh brother.

And no I haven’t got the envelope from grandma and grandpa.

Love
Elder Howard

No comments: