Dusty's Mission

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dusty's Email -- 01/25/2010

Family,

Wow, sounds like the week was a very eventful one for you guys. For us it wasn’t as eventful. It was actually one of those weeks that you like to forget, because it didn’t go to well. We didn’t have much success, my district did, but my comp and I didn’t have much!

I hope that all turns out well with Sylvia and that she doesn’t have another episode. If she does hopefully the doctors can find something this time. Does the family even know??? Or are they completely out of the picture??

It’s starting to heat up again here. The days have actually been really hot lately. This last week we didn’t have any appointments in the morning so we spent it knocking doors...for about 4 hours...and not finding anyone.

But on the bright side a family, which I had baptized the dad of this family a year ago, is going to enter the Temple in February or March. They are still taking the temple prep classes, and haven’t put a date yet, but that’s the time that they are shooting to enter. What a blessing for them. They say that a lot of things have changed over the last year. They have been blessed a lot more because of the decision of the dad to get baptized. I`m really excited for that day when they enter...because I’m going to go in with them!!!

I hope that this week goes smoother, and that there isn’t as many bumps. I hope that the babies improve and stay well. I don’t like being in another country when you guys have weeks like the one you just had, because there is nothing I can do.

I gotta run. I love you guys!

Elder Howard

No comments: