Dusty's Mission

Monday, December 14, 2009

Dusty's Email -- 12/14/2009

Hey,
The week was a really good, but really busy. We entered the temple this last week on Tuesday for the first time in a year. It was a relief to go through again after so much time. Just a good time to feel at peace.
I got your packages..all 3. My companion says thanks for the candy and the pajamas. Thank you guys for the things that you sent me. I love these giant blue tootsie rolls. So do a lot of people here, they all ask me where I bought them. haha.

I had my interview with President Bulloch on Thursday and all is well. We talked about my transfer and just what is needed here.

We had a successful week in church. We had a lot of new investigators come and really enjoyed the meetings. This week we are going to have the Christmas parties for the 2 wards that I cover -- one on Friday and the other on Saturday.
Ok, so I`m in the city of Mexico, the delegation Gustavo Madero, the neighborhoods, San Felipe, Chamizal, 25 de Julio and Granjas Valle de Guadalupe. Also, there is a metro station that is close by called Rio de los Remedios.
Sounds like the activities all went well. and everyone enjoyed them.

Mom, I played the piano in one of the wards yesterday. So they now know that I play.

No, I haven’t been robbed yet, but we`ll see what goes down here.

I`ll be sending you guys the number next week of the house that I`ll be at for Christmas so you can call and everything. I think that we are an hour ahead of you guys.

All is well here though, we survived Day of the Virgen Guadalupe on Saturday. Even though there were people that yelled stuff at us, nothing bad happened.

I gotta run, talk to you next week.

Elder Howard

No comments: